Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lust List

So I was stalking one of my favorite beauty bloggers today, and I saw a post on her blog called her Lust List. It was just a couple of products she really wanted to get from Sephora to try out. So I decided to share with you lovelies some of the things that I want to get in this next up coming weeks!







1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone - I have the pressed powder of this and I love it. But I feel like its just not as pigmented as I would like. So I would love to try the liquid formula and see how that plays out.
2. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne - I love this shimmery color. Anything Champagne colored, I buy. Its such a beautiful pink color, and the agave extract is very nourishing for your lips.
3. BECCA Under eye Brightening Corrector - Not only is the packaging on this incredibly cute and pretty, but I have heard amazing things about this. Its perfect for dark circles because once you put it on, its like dark circles are non-existent.
3. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne - I love this shimmery color. Anything Champagne colored, I buy. Its such a beautiful pink color, and the agave extract is very nourishing for your lips.
4. Caudalie Vinoperfect Randiance Serum - I have been looking for the perfect serum for a very long time. This serum is very brightening and lightens acne scars as well as dark spots.
5. Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner - This toner is awesome. It prevents break outs and also lightens acne scars on top of that.
6. Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette - I love everything about Kat Von D. I have been eyeing this palette overtime I go to Sephora. I have no idea why I haven't bought it yet.
7. L'Occitane Almond Smoothing and Beautifying Milk Concentrate - Milk is an awesome anti-infammatory. Its soothing and helps redness die down. This would be the perfect lotion for right after you get out of the bath or shower.
8. Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil - for $95 this oil better make me look 21 for the next 40 years. I have no perfect reason for wanting it, but its just in an adorable purple bottle with gold flecks in it. Must have right?!
9. Josie Maran Sugar Balm Body Scrub - I love sugar scrubs. This one is the perfect mixture of oils and sugar crystals that will be non embracive, and get rid of dead skin.
10. Origins Clear Improvement Purifying Charcoal Body Wash - I am a fan of body wash. I own so many its crazy. But this Charcoal body wash is purifying for the skin, and I have been looking for one that is just like this and will get results from repeated use.







No comments:

Post a Comment