Sunday, February 23, 2014

Get To Know Me TAG

So I thought it would be fun to do a little get to know me tag on my blog, so all my readers can kind of get an idea to who I am!

Vital Stats:
Name

Charlotte
Nicknames
Charpoot
Birthday
January 20th, 1994
Place of Birth
Austin, TX
Star Sign
I am actually on the cusp of Aquarius and Capricorn! I was born on one of those weird dates where every astrological chart is different for me!
Occupation
Salt Lick BBQ

Appearance:
Hair color
My natural hair color is dirty blonde, but I have been dying my hair since high school! Right now its ombrè!
Hair length
I have an uneven bob. I think thats what its called. I'm not exactly sure that real name. but its very short at the nape of my neck, and then goes to my shoulders in the front!
Eye color
I have hazel eyes :)
Best feature
My eyes
Braces
I had braces for 4 years, from like 7th grade to sophomore year!
Piercings
I have a total of 10 piercing, 6 on the lobes, an industrial, and a double piercing on my cartilage!
Tattoos
I have 4 tattoos. Daisies on my side, a cat on my left foot, best friends forever in french on my right foot. Its a matching tattoo with my best friend! and an arrow on my left ring finger!
Righty of Lefty
I am a righty :)

Firsts:
Best friend
Shelby, I met her in kindergarten and we were best friends until 6th grade.
Award
You know, I can't remember the exact first reward. But the biggest one was when won first place at UIL state marching competition.
Sport
Gymnastics
Real Holiday
My birthday! duh!
Concert
I went to warped tour! So I saw bands like 3oh!3 and Devil Wears Prada, bands like that.

Favourites
Film
Wolf of Wall Street and Goodfellas
TV Show
American Horror Story, Archer, Parks and Recreations, 30 Rock, How I met Your Mother, White Collar, and Dexter
Colour
Pink and blue
Song
Honestly I do not have a favorite song. But I love 80s rock and right now my favorite band is Led Zepplin
Restaurant
Easily, Kerbey Lane
Store
Sephora and Ulta
Book
Clock Work Orange, The Great Gatsby, and Catcher in the Rye
Magazine
Cosmo
Shoes
Vans, Flats, and Sandals

Currently
Feeling
Sick :(
Single or Taken
Single
Eating
Girls Scout Cookies!!!!
Listening to
American Horror Story
Thinking about
Redbull c:<
Watching
American Horror Story!
Wearing
Yoga pants, and a tshirt!

Future:
Want Children
Yes! 2 :) preferably twins!
Want to be married
Yes!
Careers in mind
PR Maven, make up artist, or Fashion product development :)
Where do you want to live
New York City or LA

Do you believe in:
God
Some what
Miracles
Yes
Love at first sight
Yes
Ghosts
Yes
Aliens
Yes
Soul Mates
Yes
Heaven
Yes
Hell
Yes
Kissing on the first date
Yes
Yourself
Definitely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment