Friday, November 21, 2014

MAC lipstick swatches!!

My MAC collection has gotten a lot bigger since I have started this whole make up thing, so I decided to do some swatches for you guys :)

So here is an overview of all of the pretty lipsticks I have!! Mostly pinks if you can tell.


This first color is called Rebel, which is this really pretty purplish red color. I love this color. I think it is so pretty for the month of October and November, and it pops on pale skin!


This next color is called Candy Yum Yum, and its one of MAC's Matte colors. This was the first MAC product I ever bought! Sadly I rarely wear it, but the formula on this one is not drying at all, and its a super poppy color for spring and summer!


This next one is called Pink Nouveau. It is seriously the perfect Barbie pink. I wear this color A LOT. Its super soft and subtle and very pretty with anything. 


Now I really like this color. Its the perfect pinky nude. I have been searching for a color like this for ages, and I finally found it! This one is named Snob, and I am seriously obsessed with this color. 


This is MACs Flat Out Fabulous in Retro Matte. This formula can be a little drying, and it is a little hard to put on, but it is such a pretty color!!! I think its worth it ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment