Sunday, February 23, 2014

My lash routine (Every day)

To me, Mascara can be the greatest thing you have in your arsenal. Long lashes are the envy of every girl! So with that, I am going to tell you exactly how to get them!

First, I start with my LancĂ´me Oscillation Power booster Vibrating Amplifying Primer

This primer, though pricey, is perfect. The brush vibrates, making sure that every lash gets primer.

Next, I use Covergirl Bombshell Volume. Using side 1 first, of course, and then side 2. This mascara has never failed me. I have always been iffy about drug store mascara, and Covergirl proved me wrong!
And last, I go in the Benefits Cosmetics, They're Real. I have loved this mascara since day one. Its my must have, and I take it with me everywhere I go! They make your lashes look long and luscious, but in no way do they look fake or clumpy. 

Doing this allows me to have the long lashes I have always wanted! I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my lashes because of his routine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment