Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love it or Leave it; Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

On todays Love it or Leave it, I'll be reviewing the new and loved Maybelline Baby Face Primer.
This primer, as been one of the best primers I have ever used. When I first bought it, I thought that it was going to be greasy, and not work so well, but after putting it on my face, it feels and works exactly like Benefits Cosmetics POREfessional. I instantly fell in love with it. This primer leaves my makeup in place all day, especially at work. I work at The Salt Lick, so I am always by the pit or sweating in some way, and by the end of my shift, my make up looks absolutely flawless. You can buy this primer at any drug store, target, ulta, walgreens, CVS, and a ton of other places as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment