Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge!!

I finally hit VIB Rouge!!! I never thought this day would happen! hahaha, and to celebrate, I think it would be awesome to do a Haul post of the things that brought me to this glorious, and kind of sad moment ;)

So the main reason I went, was to buy some stuff from Tarte of course. I know they have the Limited Edition Rain Forest After Dark products out right now, and I don't own anything limited edition! So I decided to get the Limited Edition Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye and Cheek Palette. It comes with a highlighter, a bronzer, a blush, and six eye shadows.
Also from Tarte, I decided to buy one of their new Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom. Its runs a little sheer, but it definitely builds the more you put on. Its super moisturizing, and a very pretty color of coral!
Last from Tarte, I bought the Amazonian ClayAirbrush Foundation in Fair Light Neutral, and of course I had to get the airbus Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush! This coverage is insane!! Especially for a powder. You all know, that I hate thick foundations, and this powder is seriously perfect for me. 
Next I headed over to Benefit. Everytime I go to Sephora, I have to but at least one thing from Benefit! I have always been afraid to try the Benefit They;re Real! Push Up Liner. I haven't opend it yet, but I will definitely try it soon and post a review about it!
Now I was in the market for some new lippies, so I stopped by the Bite Beauty line! I picked up two of their Matte Crème Lip Crayon. I got them in Brandy and Tatin. Brandy is a deep cranberry color, and tatin is a pinky coral color. Even though they're matte, they don't dry out my lips and they actually feel pretty good. Most matte lippies, dry out my lips really bad and I can tell its there, but these are seriously awesome.
 
After I hit up Bite Beauty, I went over to Buxom. They're doing this real cool thing, where you buy the tube of mascara and you can pick which wand you want. I chose the Curvy and Contour wand to make my lashes super full and long!
after finishing up on the make up, I went over to the skin care section. Now, I actually have really great skin. I hardly ever break out, and its not oily at all. I just needed something simple, so I went with the Boscia Clear Complexion Treatment with Botanical Blast. Ive been using it for the last couple days, and it works WONDERS. I seriously am in love with this stuff!!! Even the littlest blemishes are not even showing anymore. So great. 
Thats everything that I bought from that haul, and it happily made me VIB Rouge! I am definitely super happy about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment