Monday, April 21, 2014

Bobbi Brown Haul

This was my first time buying anything from Bobbi Brown! I have heard so many great things about this brand of make up, but I always tended to steer clear of that isles at Sephora because its just all so expensive! But alas, I gave in, and I am so happy that I did. I invested in a gel eye liner and liner brush, and a concealer kit. Its really hard for me to find concealer that actually stays on through the day, and this one is the perfect one.
I use the color Ivory, that way it corrects and brightens. The second item I got was the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner. I have never used Gel Liner before, so I decided that I might as well go big with my first time! So far, I have no complaints. It glides on very smoothly, and it very intense which I love!
I got the color in black ink, and I am totally obsessed with it! I cannot wait to go back and buy more Bobbi Brown products! This brand is seriously amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment