Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bath and Body Works Haul!!

OOOOOO GIRL. You betchya I blew some big money here. Just kidding, but I definitely was close to dropping a hundred dollars. They get you with those sales!! I can't stay away!!

So of course, they had a ton of deals going on. So two candles for $22 and then 4 hands soaps for $18. It definitely drew me in. 

The first things I bolted for were the candles. They had a sale for the mason jar candles, 2 for $20, and I picked up Autumn Sky, which has notes of Green Leaves, Cedar, and Lemon Wood, and Leaves, which has notes go Golden Nectar, Red Berries, and Red Apple. 


The other two candles I picked up are 3 wick candles, in those I got Autumn, which has notes of Dark Pomegranate, Red Apple, and Fig, and a bigger one of the Leaves because it smells SO GOOD. 


Now I went super crazy on the hand soaps. I only have 2 sinks, and I bought four. It will take me till next fall to get through these. I bought all foaming hand soap, and I got Weekend Apple Picking, with notes of Red Apple, Maple, and Woods; Crisp Morning Air, with notes of Mountain Pine, Juniper, and Pear; Golden Autumn Citrus, with notes of Citrus, Verbena, and Nectarine; and lastly I got Fall Cranberry Harvest, with notes of Cranberry, Citrus, and Orchard Air. 


  


And lastly, I bought this body lotion in the scent Lemon Pomegranate Cream, and it smells so ridiculously amazing. It has Shea butter and Vitamin E, makes your skin so perfectly soft. I also bought the Bar soup in this and the body scrub, I went crazy with this scent, and on the way to the registers, I found a cute little tray that says pretty little things on it to set everything on. 

 

So that was everything that I bought from Bath and Body Works! Definitely a lot of stuff, and definitely a happy camper :)








No comments:

Post a Comment