Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 06 - Make up Routine

This one is kind of hard to explain, I was gonna post a video about it, but by the time I remembered it was too late! So I will explain it, and then post a video most likely tomorrow :) 
So first, after I clean my face and brush my teeth, I put on my favorite primer which is Benefits Porefessional!
At first this stuff felt really greasy, but after putting it on my I instantly fell in love. It made my face feel so soft, and my pores were basically invisible and I have never had a primer that keeps my make up looking flawless through out the day. 
Next, I put on my favorite foundation. I already talked about it, I think on day 2. Covergirl 3in1. Now I know that its a primer and concealer, and a foundation, but I just like putting on everything else just in case! 
Third, I fill in my eyebrows. I always switch between Benefit Brow Zings in brunette and Anastasia Brow Express in brunette, and after filling them in I use Anastasia Brow Gel in Brunette. 
After filling in my brows, I start my eye shadow. Recently I have been using the Lolita palette by Marc Jacobs, I absolutely adore that entire palette. Its so beautiful, and goes on so soft!
After eyeshadow, I do my eye liner and mascara. For Eye liner, I use Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Pervision and on my water liner I use Perversion but in pencil form. For mascara, I use They’re Real! by Benefit, and Falsies by Maybelline! 
On my cheeks, I use Orgasm by Nars.
In words that is my make up routine! Hopefully I can post a video soon! 
Day 01 - Favorite Eyeshadow
Day 02 - Favorite Color/Colors
Day 03 - Favorite Brush
Day 04 - Favorite Foundation
Day 05 - Favorite Thing To Do
Day 06 - Make Up Routine
Day 07 - Beauty Routine
Day 08 - Photo of your beauty kit
Day 09 - Favorite Pair of Shoes
Day 10 - Current Style That You Like
Day 11 - Bag You Would Like To Have
Day 12 - Favorite Bag That You Own
Day 13 - Photo of your Fashion/Style Icon
Day 14 - Photo of a Hairstyle/Haircut You’d Like to Have
Day 15 - Photo of your Favorite Ring
Day 16 - Photo of your most worn Accessories
Day 17 - Fashion Pieces That is on Your Wish List
Day 18 - Favorite Beauty Guru
Day 19 - Favorite Look From a Beauty Guru
Day 20 - Favorite Mascara
Day 21 - Favorite LipStick
Day 22 - What Makes You Happy?
Day 23 - Photo of your Makeup Collection
Day 24 - Favorite Food
Day 25 - What do you Want to Get from your Favorite Online Beauty Shop?
Day 26 - An Item from Your Wish List
Day 27 - Favorite Skin Care Product
Day 28 - Favorite Drink
Day 29 - Photo of Something that makes you go Aww
Day 30 - Favorite Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment