Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Favorites

Make up
1) Dior Crème De Rose
This is the most moisturizing and plumping lip balm that I have ever used! This stuff, will be your new best friend. I always make sure to include this in my every day make up routine. Its fantabulous in every way.

2) Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit
So recently, I dyed my hair blonde. So my eye brow routine was making them look like they were drawn on with sharpie! So I need to find something cheap, and quick because there is no way that I am going out in public with out my power brows! Well, just the other day I was in HEB (Texas grocery store) and was in the make up aisle when I stubbled upon the Milani section. I immediately saw the brow kit and LITERALLY squealed that I found it! Its the perfect shade for my brows and it isn't to thick.

3) Urban Decay NAKED Illuminated
If you know me, then you know that I need glitter in my life. This illuminizer fits my needs perfectly. It is the perfect amount of glitter, and I put it directly on the apples of cheeks. It definitely makes me feel all fancy and dressed up with out looking TOO dressed up.

Hair
1) Moroccan Surf Paste
So since I have cut my hair short, I have found it impossible to style it. My hair is ridiculously difficult and hard to manage, and I have yet to find a product that will let me actually do something with it. Low and behold, Surf Paste. I just slap some of this in my hair, and scrunch my hair and twist it, and it comes out perfectly wavy and bouncy!

None Beauty
1) Chai Tea Latte
OH MAN, this stuff is delicious. I have been going crazy, buying everything chai, and going to Starbucks constantly. It has been burning a hole in my wallet, but man am I happy!

2) Hart of Dixie
I have been watching this on Netflix non stop! Its the perfect amount of witty, and funny, and drama that every girl needs in their life!

3) Pier 1
Can I just say, this store has everything you need for your house decor and furnishing needs. I have been going here constantly in the last month, just looking or buying things for my apartment! If I could, I would furnish my entire house, just using Pier 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment