Thursday, February 20, 2014

Home Improvement!

So recently, I have been starting to get into redecorating my apartment and organizing my apartment! Right now, its pretty bland, and that is just not flying with me! I plan on starting with my room, and working my way into the living room and kitchen. I understand that this will be a long journey until its perfect, but I will keep you guys updated the entire time!

Starting with my room, I want to go with an all white theme, accept for my bed spreads which are a teal and grey. As well as having an all white room, any thing I put on my walls will be fashion or beauty related! First I have to paint my walls white, which right now are pink! And then Its on to buying a new bed frame and book shelf!

So thats just a little sneak peek into what I have planned! and as soon as I get it going I will post some pictures on here for you guys to check out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment