Friday, March 28, 2014

March Favorites!!

MAKE UP

1) Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation
This is the only foundation thats brand name, that I actually enjoy wearing. Its kind of scary, but great at the same time! But now that it is starting to get VERY hot here in Austin, I have to switch to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it is too soon! I have only been using this foundation for a couple weeks!

2) Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
I adore this blush. When ever I am putting on my make up, I immediately reach for this blush. It gives me the perfect pinky glow for spring, and it does indeed stay on. For some reason, my face likes to eat my blush. It just soaks in in like an absorbent sponge, and I am not about that life. But this blush, defies all of that, and stays perfectly painted on my cheeks!

3) Maybelline Lash Stiletto
So I have rekindled my love for this mascara. I use to use it way back in high school, but recently, while in walgreens, I just decided to buy another tube and give it ago again! Of course, I instantly fell back in love with it! It gives me the perfect long lash without clumping look, and I adore it.

4) CoverGirl TRUMagic Skin Perfector
I have been using this as a primer, for when I do wear foundation, and it is fantabulous. It completely minimizes my pores, and it just gives me a very flawless look. Especially, on my nose, Its like the higher the point on my face, the larger the pores, and its horrible. But this skin perfecter has saved my life!

SKIN CARE

1) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Holy bajeezus. This stuff is sent from the heavens to save us. I have been using it for a couple weeks, and I noticed an immediate change in my skin. Break outs have become non existent! I love it!

2) Kiehl's Rose Artica Eye
I have had the hardest time finding an eye cream that gets rid of dark circles, and I found it. Now, I will admit, that I have been a little stingy and sticking to drug store creams, but I have come across the Kiehl's brand in Nordstroms the other day, and I already notice a difference. My circles have cleared, and the discoloration has lightened. I recommend this to any one who is having a hard time getting grid of dark circles!

BOOK
I just started Perks of being a WallFlower. I refuse to watch the movie until I read the book. I instantly fell in love with it the very first chapter.

TV SHOW
Okay, I LOVE archer! This show is absolutely hilarious. It is very sexual and inappropriate, but it is so funny. I could watch every episode over and over again. Another show that I have been watching, or re-watching I should say, is How I Met Your Mother. I have seen every episode at least five times, but I will never get bored of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment