Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hits and misses on the Red Carpet

Alright ladies, it was that fantastic time of year again. Of course, I'm talking about the Oscars!! One of the things I adore doing every year, is reviewing the Red Carpet fashion. All the hits and misses, its such a great past time!

1) Lupita Nyong'o
Man, did she hit it out of the park! She wore a custom Prada dress, with a gold and diamond Fred Leighton hand band. I am obsessed with this dress. The way it flows as she walks and how it shapes her body is something every girl needs in there life. I have always been a fan of the dress that makes you look like you are floating on thin air, and this dress is exactly that!

2) Jennifer Lawrence
Not only is she my all time favorite actress, but her fashion on the red carpet the last couple years have always been a favorite for me. This year at the Oscars she's wore a peplum gown by Dior. The contrast of orange to her skin tone is absolutely flawless, and its nice to see her in something that isn't a ball gown and more form fitting! 

3) Emma Watson
Every time I think of Emma Watson, all I can think about is Harry Potter. So when I see her in the real world, I am constantly shocked at how sexy she is. This year she wore a beautiful black gown from Vera Wang. 

4) Elsa Pataky
Can we talk about how beautiful and radiant she looks pregnant?! Man, is she rocking that Elie Saab gown on the red carpet!

5) Lady Gaga
Holy yes. I was shocked to see that Lady Gaga showed up in something completely normal! She wore a pink and metallic gown by Versace, and she made that dress look absolutely stunning. The way it hugs her curves just suits her perfectly. 

6) Liza Minnelli 
Alright guys, its time to talk about the misses. And Liza is sadly one of them. Nothing about her outfit is flattering. As much as I hate to say it, this was one of the worst outfits on the Red Carpet. 

7) Sally Hawkins
Sally Hawkins dress was very overwhelming. She is young, and beautiful and could of taken every advantage of showing it off. Instead she chose to cover everything up, and have way too much going on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment