Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sephora and Victorias Secret haul!!

So yes. I blew a good chunk of money today!! I went with a couple of friends to our mall for some much needed therapeutic shopping. First we went to Victorias secret, and there I bought 3 new fragrances. I bought, Vanilla Lace, which is a vanilla and musk scent. Then, I bought Sheer Love which is a white cotton and pink lily scent, and last I bought Aqua Kiss which is a rain-kissed freesia and daisy scent. The last one I had to buy, because daisies are my all time favorite flower, so of course, anything that smells like daisies I am all for it!

Last, we headed into Sephora. Now, it is very easy for me to lose myself in that store and just go crazy, but I like to think that today I took things very well! I only bought two things! I bought Boxum Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation and Urban Decay  make up setting spray! Now, I have told you ladies before that I do not like foundation, due to the fact that I don't like how it feels on my face! It can be too heavy or look flakey. So I originally went in looking for a tinted moisturizer. I had one of the make up artists and had her help me identify my color, and a good moisturizer. She ended up recommending the Boxum foundation, and after applying it to my face, I fell in love. It was perfectly light, and smooth on my face. So you bet your sweet toques that I bought it! With the make up setting spray, I was just re-buying it because I ran out of my previous one. Its literally the most amazing product ever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment