Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Make Up Collection 2014

I have been wanting to do this forever! I love sharing my make up collection with people, so I have decided to go ahead and share with you guys my make up collection! There is a lot to share, so with thats, let get started. 
So, right now I am using a desk as a vanity. The desk is from Ikea, I would tell you what is called, but I can't find it! On top, I have a vanity mirror from Ikea, and a couple make up holders, two which I got from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and the other two from my mom for Christmas! 
These are the two that I got for Christmas. I have no idea where she got them from, but they are like any old drawer you could find somewhere on the internet! There are two separate compartments, each with three drawers making six drawers in total. In these drawers, from top to bottom, I have mascara, highlighters, blushes, brows, eyeshadows, and primers. On top, I just have a couple of my most used things that I will get into in just a second. 
Alrighty, so on top, are just some of my most used items. I have a Crème De Rose lip balm from Dior, That I use ALL THE TIME. It makes my lips feel smooth, and perfectly moist. I have four lotions. Two cleans lotions in cotton, and skin. One from Bath and Body Works, in Energy Orange Ginger, and LUSH Body Lotion in Dream Cream. In the little cup, I have all my Clinique chubby sticks, Revlon Colorburst, and Cover Girl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm, and last, I have my L'oreal Hydra-Renewal cream! 
Now this is my favorite drawer. My mascaras. I love mascara more than anything that I wear. I have pretty much any brand, CoverGirl, L'oreal, Revlon, Sephora, Benefit! Cosmetics, Too Faced, and Smash Box.
Now this is my highlighter drawer. In this drawer, I have Urban Decay, Milani, Benefit! Cosmetics, Kardashian Kollection, Dior, and Bare Minerals. My most used ones, are the Urban Decay Naked Illuminated and the Benefit! Cosmetics Watts Up. I use them on the apples of my cheeks, and the more glitter, the better. 
This is my blush drawer. In this drawer, I have NYX, Milani, Tarte, Cover Girl, Too Faced, NARS, and Bare Minerals. The two I use most, are the NARS in Orgasm and Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink. This is another one of my favorite drawers. 
Now, my brow drawer isn't very full, but there really isn't much to brows. I have a brow palette from Anastasia Brows, and one from Milani, as well as a brow pencil from Milani, and two brow gels from Anastasia Brows. 
This drawer is pretty full. In this one, I hold all my loose and single eyeshadows. In the back I have a couple of quads, and I have one liquid eye shadow, which is pretty weird, but cool!
I have a million kinds of primers. Its sort of gotten out of hand. But the two I use most are Baby Skin by Cover Girl and Urban Decays Eye Primer. But I also have Laura Mercier, Smash box, Too Faced, e.l.f, and a sample of one from Clinique. 
Now, these are my make up brushes. I mostly have Real Technique brushes, but recently I purchased some Laura Mercier camouflage brushes for my Concealer.
In this container, I have brushes I don't used, but refuse to throw out, bronzer, lipstick, lip gloss, and eye lash glue. I am not super into bronzer, but I have one from MAC, Pixi, NYX, and NARS. When I do use bronzer, I use Laguna by NARS, because it gives me a summer glow that I always love to have. In lip sticks, I tend to stick towards coral, and pink colors, which is mainly what I have, and I always stick towards the Cover Girl lip sticks because I like how they feel on my lips. 
This one holds my Eye liner, foundation, face setting powder, sample perfumes, and colored lip gloss. The foundation I use the most is the Buxom foundation, and I used the Too Faced face setting powder to set everything. When I finish my make up, I use the Urban Decay face setting spray, and this stuff is amazing. 
This is where I hold all my hair accessories, make up bags, nail polishes, palettes, and hair products. This is the Alex drawer unit from Ikea!
My palettes are my most prized possessions. From left to right, Urban Decay Naked 3, Too Faced Chocolate, Benefit! Cosmetics The Bronze of Champions, and Tropicoral, NARS Guy Bourdin Blush palette, March Jacobs Lolita Palette, Smash box Full Exposure, Urban Decay Anarchy Face Kit, and Too Faced Joy to the Girls. In the back of the drawer you can see two products from lush, in the bag is a a bath bomb, and in the box I believe are two bath bombs, a soap, and a shampoo bar. 
Now this is the last drawer in the unit, and it holds all my nail polishes. Sinful Colors, Essie, Revlon, Cover Girl, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hanson, Opi, the amount of nail polish I have is ridiculous, but I love it!
Last, we have my perfume collections. Its not big, but it gets me through. In the back I have three from Victorias Secret in Aqua Kiss, Vanilla Lace, and Sheer Love. The second row, Ralph Lauren in 2, Victorias Secret in Fresh and Clean, and Axe for woman. In the first row, I have Dior, Marc Jacobs Honey, and Charming Charlies in Lace. Lace, would probably be my signature scent. I wear it for anything and everything and I adore how it smells. 

So that is my make up collection! I know, it was unbelievably long. But I have been waiting to show you guys it for a pretty long time now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment