Friday, March 21, 2014

Whats In My Shower?!

So, I thought it would be pretty fun to show all of you guys whats in my shower! So with that, lets begin!
So lets start with my shower curtain! I got this from  Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have always wanted a shower curtain that was ruffled, because its super girly and I love anything ruffled. 
The bath room caddy I have, I also got from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I pretty much jam pack this entire thing with stuff. On the top row, I have three products from Garnier. All three products are from there new line of cash washes, and I have the cleanser and exfoliator in pomegranate and grape fruit, and the last is an invigorating daily scrub in jojoba and peppermint. This stuff is like a sweet sweet drug to me. I look forward to showers because of this scrub. It makes my skin tingly and clean, and I love it. Also, on the top row, I have the Macadamia Natural Purifying Shampoo. I used this, maybe once a week? It helps get the harsh oils and smells of Barbecue out of my hair after a week long of work at the Salt Lick. Then I have an EOS Shaving cream that I rarely use. On the bottom row, I have a Biotin and collagen infused shampoo and conditioner, I use this when I feel like my hair isn't getting the volume I need. I already have pretty thing hair, but sometimes my roots just fall flat. And then I have a bunch of sample shampoo and conditioners, one from Garnier, Bosley, and Tresemme. 
In this little wall cubby, I just use it for more storage for my shampoos and conditioners. I have been using Herbal Essences Smooth Collection in Rose religiously. Anything rose scented, I am all over it. Candles, perfumes, hair products. I love it. Then I have an Aveeno cleansing foam as well as the Summers Eve fresh body wash, for those not so great days. On the little bottom rows, I have my favorite LUSH product, The Ocean Salt Cleanser. This stuff smells and feels great. When it comes time to exfoliate, I immediately reach for this. 

So yeah! That is what is in my shower! I have a nice collection of shampoo and conditioner going on, but I love to switch up my hair routine every now and then, so I can keep things light and fresh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment