Monday, March 17, 2014

Princess Tag!

This is a good tag. Its all your favorite brand name beauty products, and I have A LOT. So lets get started!

1) First and for most, I have to start with the Lolita palette by Marc Jacobs.
This is my favorite palette in the entire world! It has all the perfect neutrals, and every time I wear people are complimenting my eyeshadow! It stays on all day, and doesn't even come close to creasing. 

2) Buxom Foundation
This stuff is the only brand name foundation that I can use. It doesn't feel heavy on my face, and the coverage is perfect for my skin.
3) Skinflash Radiance Booster pen
I adore this stuff. It makes any dark circles disappear, and make my eyes pop! 
4) NARS Guy Bourdin Blush Palette
I LOVE THIS BLUSH PALETTE. Its fantabulous. four blushes, one highlighter, and one bronzer. Whats great about this palette, it comes with Orgasm and Laguna, and thats everybody's favorite blush and bronzer! It has a blush for every season, and the bronzer is good for whatever time. 

5) Urban Decay liquid eye liner in Perversion
This is the only liquid eye liner I feel comfortable using. Its great for thin lines, thick lines, any lines! Just, don't get it in your eye. It will burn FOREVER. 
6) They're Real! Benefit Cosmetics Mascara
When I have this around, this is the only mascara I use. It makes my eye lashes look almost fake. Its a fantastic product. It doesn't clump, and run, and it makes your lashes long long and thick. 
So sadly, I decided to just cut it off there. I have way to many, and I didn't want this to get out of control! I hope you guys enjoyed it though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment